ACG has an open training programme and we deliver in-house training ranging from one-day micro training interventions to global curricula that last two years. In our view these training programmes – if combined with appropriate organisation development measures – have a deep impact in the organisation.
So we started to develop tailor-made digital instruments and tools, which we have been using very successfully. For example, this might be a learning nugget on conflict resolution, or a guideline for budgeting or mentoring.
Our target groups are not only managers; we work a great deal with experts, too. We have demonstrated that we can create and deliver learning journeys ranging from C-level to programmes that involve mostly people working on the shop floor.
Complementary Core Topics
- Vital Adaptability and Organisation Development
- Leadership Development Programmes
- Expert Development Programmes
- Consulting Development Programmes
- Group Dynamics (with L3)
- Industrial Project Management Sales and Business Development
- Bid and Contract Management
- Engineering Management
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management
MBA and MSC specialist modules
Most of us teach at universities, and ACG is the provider of MBA and MSC specialist modules in Industrial Management at the Danube University in Krems.